Assessments provided by Link Data Services are used throughout the energy industry by end users, producers, midstream operators, financial services, and clearing exchanges to inform price valuations and settlements across the full spectrum of domestic delivered crude oil.
DAILY ASSESSED GRADES
- P+ – Phillips 66 Posting, Cushing Ok
- CMA- Calendar Month Average differential to Nymex CMA, Cushing Ok
- WCS- Western Canadian Select, Cushing Ok
- CLK- Cold Lake, Cushing Ok
- MEH- WTI Magellan East Terminal (Ex- Longhorn or Bridgetex), Houston Tx
- MIDSWT- WTI, Midland Tx
- WTS – West Texas Sour, Midland Tx
- LLS- Light Louisiana Sweet, Capline St James
- HLS-Heavy Louisiana Sweet, Empire La
- MARS- Mars Blend, Clovelly La
- LOOP SOUR, Loop Cavern, Clovelly La
- POSEIDON- Houma La
- BONITO St James La
- TH- Thunderhorse, Clovelly La
- SGC- Southern Green Canyon, Nederland Tx/Texas City Tx
- BLS-Bakken, Cushing Ok
- NIO-Niobrara, Cushing Ok
- Bakken- Bakken, Beaumont or Nederland Tx
- BK (CME)/BTD (ICE)- WTI vs Brent Calendar Spread
- WJ/ARK- LLS vs Domestic Sweet Calendar Month Cycle
- E5/ARL- LLS vs Domestic Sweet Trade Cycle
- YX/ARO- Mars vs Domestic Sweet Calendar Month Cycle
- YV/ARW- Mars vs Domestic Sweet Trade Cycle
- FF/MLT- WTI Midland vs Domestic Sweet Calendar Month Cycle
- WTT/MSV- WTI Midland vs Domestic Sweet Calendar Month Cycle
- HTT/ACM- WTI Houston vs Domestic Sweet Trade Cycle
- FH/AVT- West Texas Sour vs Domestic Sweet Trade Cycle
Link Data Services End of Day
Our most comprehensive daily report provides traders, analysts and market observers a daily settlement for Light Louisiana Sweet, Mars, WTI Midland, WTI Houston, Canadian WCS and CLK on a 12 month forward basis. This data set also provides a daily valuation for the relevant exchange-traded contracts for 36 months forward.
Link Crude Daily Report
This daily assessment of the US Domestic Pipeline provides a volume weighted valuation for 16 grades of oil traded in the Permian, Cushing Oklahoma, Houston and the Louisiana Gulf Coast. It also includes a conversion matrix to compare relative values month to date, as well as a daily valuation for the prompt WTI Cushing cash roll.
Link Canadian and Rockies Report
This daily assessment gives subscribers a reliable and accurate valuation for physical WCS CLK Bakken delivered to Cushing, Oklahoma and the US Gulf Coast. It further adds cash forward assessments for each Canadian Heavy grade on a 12-month forward basis, as well as comparative values for relevant US domestic crude grades.
Link Weekly Wrap Up
Our weekly market wrap up give readers an overview of the dominant themes and trends seen in the UD domestic pipeline market for the previous week. Published on Monday mornings, the Weekly Wrap up provides Daily assessments for the previous week, market commentary, as well as a forward view on the major domestic grades.
** COMING SOON** A daily assessment of Light and Heavy Crude on the water, combined with real time freight values for crude delivered to major market centers around the globe. This data set provides market participants a concise and reliable resource for navigating the global petroleum complex. With spot values for the primary physical pipeline differentials included, this daily market snapshot is an invaluable tool.